Thatsit balans is the ideal solution for an active mind and a strong posture. Due to the runners, the chair follows your body movements. When leaning forward to actively work, the pelvis tilts forwards which keeps the spine in its upright, dynamic posture and the body balanced. This subtle activity strengthens core muscles and prevents back and shoulder tension. The open posture enables deep breathing and with an open angle between upper and lower body circulation and oxygen supply is improved. When moving backward, the backrest offers support and invites to pleasant stretching during your long working hours. Variation is key: place your feet also in front, in between, next to and on the kneepads, whatever feels most comfortable – this ensures the utmost of movement and an even better circulation from tip to toe. Request an info kit.
On a Verier kneel chair, your body is constantly in motion. Place your knees on, in front of, between or besides the shin pads to vary balance point for your body.
- Follows the natural body movement
- Promotes natural, upright posture
- Prevents tension in neck and shoulders
- Strengthens core and abdominal muscles
- Enhances deep breathing
- Improves concentration through increased blood circulation and oxygen supply
- Energizes and combats tiredness
- Reduces pressure on vertebral discs
NOTE: Prices are USD, please contact us for pricing in other countries.
Chair Dimensions: 22"W x 36.2"L x 36.6"-40.6"H
Sitting Height: 20.1"
Weight (Net): 28 lbs.
Available Colors: Black
Base: Laminated wood with core in beech, and top laminated in ash
- 7-year warranty on all wood parts
- 5-year warranty on all mechanical parts
- To make use of this extended guarantee please register online: varierfurniture.com/Guarantee